Land Use Analysis & Consultation
Sapphire Construction & Development has a fully integrated land use practice. Our project experience ranges from routine entitlement approvals to large, multiphase master planned developments.
- Entitlement applications and administrative Hearings for condition use permits, zoning, planned development districts, community development districts, variances, site plans, design review and modifications.
- General and specific plan adoptions and amendments.
- Redevelopment plan adoptions and amendments.
- Owner Participation Agreements and Disposition and Developments Agreements.
- CEQA and NEPA compliance.
- Tentative and Final Subdivision Maps.
- Parcel Maps.
- Lot Line Adjustments.
- Affordable housing/density bonuses.
- Urban core infill and redevelopment.
- Architectural and design review.
Though our services vary based on factors such as project delivery method, market requirements and our unique client needs, what does not vary are the results—detailed, accurate and complete data up front, allowing for comprehensive, informed decision-making, cost control and schedule adherence.
- Budget Analysis and Value Engineering
- Constructability Review and Analysis-Consultant Selection and Management
- Construction Document Review
- Schedule Development and Implementation
- Bid Package Development
- Contractor Prequalification and Selection
- Bid Analysis and Negotiation
These become the cornerstones of the decision making process through the entire design and construction process of your project. Our team prepares critical path schedules, detailed budgets, cash flow projections, and identifies long lead items.
- Cost estimating.
- Design management and coordination.
- Sourcing of special materials.
- Site planning and construction logistics.
- Project development services.
- Finance planning.
- Schedule definition.
- Bid packaging.
- Risk management.
- Vendor evaluation.
- Feasibility studies.
- Market analysis.
Every project undertaken by Sapphire Construction & Development includes the direct involvement of company Founder and President Yonatan Rabin, ensuring that our own high standard for quality and client service is always maintained.
Sapphire Construction & Development is dedicated to delivering projects within budget and on time. We are always focused onjobsite and public safety, quality management and the integrity of the project. Our greatest asset as a general contractor is the Sapphire Construction & Development team. Every one of our projects receives in depth involvement from our entire team, which translates into you receiving the benefit of our decades of collective construction experience and know-how.
- Budget Development, Cost Monitoring and Control
- Schedule Development, Implementation and Control
- Product Selection and Material Management
- Subcontractor Selection, Buyout and Management
- Construction Administration.
- Coordination of Technical Inspections,Testing, and Quality Management.
- Field Engineering and Site Management.
- Safety Management
- Project Accounting
- Submittal Reviews, Procurement and Material Tracking
- Record Documents and As-built Drawings
- Close-out and Warranty Work